PhotoReading gives you:
Be honest. You don't have time to do everything you want... especially reading.
But, if a regular guy like me can get through a couple hundred books in a year using PhotoReading and have time for other pursuits, then you can, too.
"What if you could go through a book as fast as you could turn the pages?" my friend Paul Scheele asked me. I immediately thought of all those books I had never read, and I got excited. I told him if that were true, it was time for a career change.
Now years later, nearly a million people have learned the remarkable "PhotoReading whole mind system" through the book, self-study course, or live seminar. It is taught in a dozen languages in cities around the world.
People learn PhotoReading, because they know life can be better than it is.
When you hear the stories about PhotoReading, you may say "No, that is not possible." I just ask that while you read this letter, you hold open the possibility that it might be true.
After all, knowledge from reading is power to earn more, be respected by your peers, and form deeper bonds with those people important to you.
"A breakthrough with the subconscious mind"
reports Success Magazine
Your conscious mind can handle seven pieces of information at a time, while your subconscious mind can handle a staggering 20,000 pieces of information. That's the difference between regular reading and PhotoReading. We don't like using the word "subconscious" because it seems mysterious. We take the mystery out of the subconscious, and we help you expand the capabilities of your "whole" mind. Can you imagine the power your whole mind can bring to reading?
Better grades, sharper thinking, increased productivity
- The teacher wrote "A+, Brenda, your writing style improved dramatically overnight. What did you do?" She PhotoRead a selection of books and wrote her term paper. Apparently, her mind assimilated the writing styles of the authors, which helped transform her own writing style.
- A group of computer programmers at American Express used PhotoReading on a 35-page highly technical report in minutes. The next day they covered the important facts in record time. Normally, it would have required hours of reading (which few ever did) and a lengthy meeting.
- While cross-examining an expert witness, an attorney's intuition told him to challenge the witness's pivotal point. His questioning caused the witness to recant his testimony. All the information the attorney needed and used was in a text he had quickly PhotoRead at a page per second the night before.
- Everyone in the office of a firm in New Zealand spent a few minutes PhotoReading time management books. Within a month they measured a significant improvement in productivity.
Do you see how PhotoReading is much more than a reading improvement program?
"I wrote a novel in three days, thanks to the PhotoReading whole mind system."
- Ron Cyphers, Denton, Texas