Improve Your Memory
with a unique, new approach
Using "The Birkenbihl Method" and "Paraliminal Learning"
Boy, was I skeptical when I heard about this. But when I tried it, I saw an immediate, undeniable improvement in my memory.
For years Paul Scheele and I searched exhaustively to find a memory expert who could help people radically improve their memory in the shortest time with the least effort. We were NOT looking for someone who could teach parlor tricks such as memorizing lists of hundreds of unrelated facts or memorizing cards in a deck or memorizing every name in the phone book.
Our customers want PRACTICAL help to aid their memory, day in and day out.
- Students can more easily do their school work for better test results with less effort.
- Executives can juggle multitudes of facts.
- Investors can recite P/E Ratios, stock histories, and other pertinent data on hundreds of companies.
- Musicians can play without sheet music.
- Gardeners remember which plant varieties bloom in which month.
- Teachers quickly recall names of their students and know their preferred learning styles.
- Sales professionals retain details about their competition.
- Weekend home improvement warriors remember how to use equipment.
- Mothers remember to bake cookies for Tuesday’s class.
- Shoppers remember what food is already on hand.
- Politicians deliver speeches without notes.
- Useful to combat aging.
Then we found Vera F. Birkenbihl in Germany, a fearless memory and learning expert who has taught over 300,000 students. On top of that, her best-selling books have sold over 2,000,000 copies! Unlike her peers who go on teaching the same old program for decades, Mrs. Birkenbihl constantly keeps abreast of the latest brain research, which means her memory approach is different from any other.
Use her new Memory Optimizer and you will see a significant improvement in your memory. You will absolutely benefit whether your needs are professional, academic, scientific, or personal. Guaranteed or your money back. Functional • Useful • Realistic