Frequently Asked Questions
What is this course about?
The Resiliency course gives you valuable guidelines on how to overcome adversity and bounce back from setbacks. You learn how to grow from adversity rather than break from adversity. This course helps you convert emotionally toxic situations into emotionally nutritious experience.
This course can teach you how to:
- sustain your health and well-being in circumstances that make others sick
- bounce back when life has knocked you off track
- cope with unfair developments in an effective way
- be cautious about dangerous circumstances without being fearful
- be vigilant without worrying
You will learn how to master the 5 levels of resiliency:
- The First Level focuses on how to sustain your health under pressure.
- The Second Level delves into heightened problem solving skills.
- The Third Level elaborates on three essential psychological strengths for resiliency—self-confidence, self-esteem, and a positive self-concept. These three strengths are intricately linked to the nervous systems of the body—somatic, autonomic and central—and function like gatekeepers who control access to the fourth level of resiliency.
- The Fourth Level sessions help you integrate what it is to be resilient.
- And the Fifth Level helps cultivate the talent of serendipity, which is the ability to convert seeming misfortune into good fortune.
How long is this course?
There are 8 audio sessions in the course totaling 7 hours. These sessions guide you through the material contained in the 63-page manual.
How much time is recommended to complete the course?
For best results, we recommend you put time in your schedule right now to do the course. Treat these as important appointments and do not change them because something else has come up.
How quickly will I see results?
You will begin noticing subtle shifts as soon as you begin the course. As you apply what you learn, and depending on what is going on in your life, you'll see increasingly more noticeable results.
What are the exact contents of the course?
The course contents are listed here:
Can I listen while driving or exercising?
Absolutely. While the course is designed to be interactive, you are welcome to listen to the course one time through before doing the recommended processes. Do not listen to Paraliminal sessions or meditations, however, while driving.
What if I have a question?
You may tap into free coaching when you purchase Resiliency. Learn all about our free success coaching here: www.learningstrategies.com/coaching.asp
Is there a money-back satisfaction guarantee?
Yes. Learn the details here: www.learningstrategies.com/Guarantee.asp