Resiliency: The Power To Bounce Back
Not only will you learn the mental strategy to recover and surge ahead from disruptive changes and set-backs, but... You will get the proven formula to getting more done, of higher quality, in new ways, with less help, in less time, with less money, in a constantly changing world.
Al Siebert and Paul Scheele help you thrive in the face of change and uncertainty. Resiliency includes eight audio sessions with four Paraliminal sessions and a comprehensive course manual.
Resiliency Course (Digital)
Contents of Resiliency course manual
- Becoming More Resilient - Introduction and Quiz
- Becoming More Resilient - The Myth of Stress
- Level-One Resiliency - Taking Control
- Level-One Resiliency - Building a Strong Foundation
- Level-Two Resiliency - Left Brain Problem Solving
- Level-Two Resiliency - Right Brain Problem Solving
- Level-Three Resiliency - Developing Strong Inner "Selfs"
- Level-Four Resiliency - Three Essential Attributes
- Level-Four Resiliency - Learning in the School of Life
- Level-Four Resiliency - Synergy and Empathy
- Level-Five Resiliency - Developing Your Serendipity Skill
- "How Resilient Are You?"
- How to increase your chances by 300% of finding a new job quickly if you get fired
- What is the first thing you should say to diffuse someone who just said something negative
- The first mental thing you must do when faced with a challenge
- How to be happy even when bad stuff goes on in your life
- What one decision you need to make to decrease emotional stress instantly and immediately
- Two questions you can ask everyone you care about that will automatically, just from merely asking them the questions – help them feel better and cope better with problems and change
- What you should do when no rational solution to a problem is in sight.