Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

In Marie Diamonds Personal Energy number Chart (flc-manual-essentials-lvl1) the animal symbol & fortune element doesn't seem to fit. She herself speaks of her own birth year 1963 and calls it a water rabbit but it is actually a metal rabbit in her chart.
The same with me. In her chart I became a wood pig (1959). I thought since years I am an earth pig.
Is there any explanation for that? It makes me confused.
Thank you for an answer!

Hi Anderea145
you are right , I just checked the chart on the manual and it is almost different from the other two old references I had .. which makes me confused too , specially that I have done many changes specially to the kids room depending on one Feng shui consultation that I have made with a local consultant 2 months ago before I received the course .. and to be honest.. I'm still waiting for the results
we will be so thankful if we receive a reply from the Diamond team .

Kind regards.

Eman

Last edited by Eman; 11/03/15 09:38 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good questions.

When we originally put out the Diamond Feng Shui course, there were the animal symbol, fortune element, and the year element listed in that chart.

Since Marie works with the fortune element and not the year element, that was removed. When she made reference to being a water rabbit. she just got into an old habit of referring to the year element, not the fortune element that you can work with.

Shawn

OP Offline

Hello Shawn,

thank you for your answer and explaining.

So I understand it right? For me as a 1959 born ex-earth-pig (usually wood is destroying) now I am a wood pig and wood is my fortune element and I should place a lot of wood in my environment, which I tried to avoid until now. That also means that my destroying element is now metal, right?

On the other hand my Kua-Number is male 5. That means I am middle earth , means also metal weakens, wood destroyes. Is there any hope for me how I can manage this desaster?

Should I follow the kua number or the fortune element in my environment and forget the rest?

That is really astonishing and changes all. Excuse if I ask again because it has so many following actions. (Hope you understand my German-felt-English in a right way.)

Thank you for your reply.

Andreas

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Andreas,

Accent your bedroom with your fortune element, not saturate it. Think of it as a token splash of the fortune element, rather than a a lot of it.

Use your Kua number for activating the directions/intentions of those four strong areas. Your main support and strengthening color/materials would be the Space Feng Shui for the sector that room resides in.

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved