Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,
This is my first post. I live in an older home that has a retaining wall on the east side which is leaning into the neighbors. On that side of the house is East for Business and Southeast for Health. I think this may be affecting me energetically.
The property next to me is in the process of being redeveloped and the retaining wall will be fixed but this may take awhile. What cure could I do to offset this?

Thank you

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear marlaina,

Are there any shrubs or trees between your wall and the neighbors? This can add some additional support on that side until the repair has been competed.

Shawn

OP Offline

Hello Shawn,

The retaining wall is the whole length of the property. On the neighbors property, behind both of the our houses are several large trees overhanging onto my property. Also I have two huge spruce trees, one on each side of my front side walk, these two trees comprise my front yard. The east tree is 60 feet and the west tree is approximately 40 feet. I mention them both as I read that having something large on the east is good, a dragon. And something smaller on the west, a lion is good feng shui. I hope I have that right. And for your question to me, there are no trees, or shrubs in between the two houses, there is just a retaining wall and a low chain link fence that is on top of the retaining wall running the length of the property. I'm now hoping the large east spruce tree can somehow be the cure for this situation. What do you think? Thanks, Marlaina

Last edited by marlaina; 05/15/14 04:13 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Marlaina,

Rather than looking at the direction the retaining wall runs or the trees are locate. First look at the house from a space feng shui perspective: Which direction does the house face, to which side of the front door is the larger tree, etc. Remember, you can always call into Learning Strategies and ask to talk to a Feng Shui coach. S/he isn't going to do a full on consultation on your house, but can clarify somethings where aback and forth works better than a chopped up email or post conversation.

Shawn

OP Offline

Thank you Shawn, that may be best.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved