Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82907 03/09/14 09:50 PM
TheRebel22
Unregistered
TheRebel22
Unregistered

Ok, this might be a dumb question but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I've only used the paraliminals that have Track A and Track B, and I've read on here that it's best to listen to only one track per day. I often listen to different paraliminals in the same day, but only one track of each kind. Now, some new paraliminals have come out that I bought and they have 4 tracks? It says track 3 is the sleep-learning track? So, is the session comprised of all 4 tracks and it's not split up like 'Track A' and 'Track B'? Just listen to all 4 in one sitting?

Also, any advice about the sleep-learning track, how to structure that in with your goals or listening habits, would be good to. Thanks.

BTW, I'm talking specifically about Conscious Time, Letting Go, and Recover/Reenergize as they all have 4 tracks. Any instruction on the New Action Generator would be helpful as well, it has 8 tracks.

Last edited by TheRebel22; 03/09/14 11:07 PM.
#82908 03/10/14 06:03 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Actually all the Paraliminals have four tracks per session. You listen to one session and leave a break between the four sessions.

In other words you're listening to one session not one track. Session A or Session B

If you were listening to streaming recordings then they are presented as a single unified whole, making it seem like they only have one track. Track 3 is also known as the sleep learning track.

The booklet that comes with the Paraliminal explains the Sessions.

Alex

#82910 03/10/14 07:22 AM
TheRebel22
Unregistered
TheRebel22
Unregistered

Oh... Well I feel really dumb now, lol. I didn't see any explanation of the tracks in the booklet beyond track 3 being the sleeping track. Like, no 'track 1 - ... track 2 - ... track 3 - ... etc' it just said Track 3 was the sleep-learning track. I hadn't looked at the New Action Generator booklet yet, it does make the distinction between Session A and Session B.

So, I'm correct in assuming to listen to all 4 tracks per session?

#82911 03/10/14 09:47 AM

Yes, the 4 tracks are one session. So listen to the four.

Being individual tracks gives you some options. Like looping the Sleep Learning Track while you sleep and skipping the coming out track if you want to fall asleep at the end of a Paraliminal.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved