Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Results? I got REALLY good results with the Memory Supercharger tape(and I still use it regularly), but I'm thinking this session could be even better for concentration specifically. I would love to hear from anyone who's had good success with it.

I did indeed use and get good results from it. I have been diagnosed with ADD and this seems to help. In fact, your inquiry inspires me to dig it out, dust it off and give it a another whirl!

I got good results from this one also. I used it to get me moving to get things done. In fact used it once and had results for several days at a time when I was wasting a lot of time. Anyhow, I need it now to get focused on what needs to be done so thanks for the reminder from me also!

Let us know how to do with it.

cheers~*

I'm new here and I've just received four paraliminal CD's so of course I can't tell you anything about results yet, but the 'Focus' is one of the four. I'll post if I see results that I'd contribute to these CD's.

I listed to each one yesterday to see what they were like and they are much different than what I already have in subliminal CD's ; I have a couple from Centerpoint and a few from Wealth Beyond Reason.

The Centerpoint ones I have are just sound, no voices , etc. The WBR ones are both voices and two are sounds. I think I've benefitted from both of these a lot but the WBR course is really great. Brian Tracy is one of the voices on the 'Focus' CD and I did his 'Goal Setting Program' CD's and got a lot from them ... matter of fact, seeing his name associated with this CD was what convinced me to give them a try.

I don't know ... for me these CD's from Learning Strategies are going to take some getting used to. It's pretty weird hearing different thinks being said in each ear at the same time and that isn't relaxing in the least bit.

But, we'll see how it goes.

Quote:

It's pretty weird hearing different thinks being said in each ear at the same time and that isn't relaxing in the least bit.

But, we'll see how it goes.

That's how they work! after listening to them a few times, you'll go stark raving insane!!!!

You will think you have achieved all your desires, but in reality, you'll be in a rubber room in a straight jacket!!!!!!!!

j/k you'll get used to it to the point your looking forward to them.

Hi Xana. And welcome!

Paraliminal is not subliminal. The entire issue of subliminal still has the jury out as far as if there is any efficacy to having messages that are not heard on the conscious level. If they work for you, that is great! Placebo or not, if it works, go for it! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I had used a lot of subliminal tapes, CD's and mp3s and never found any of them to be effective. I have used Holosync tech and have up to Awakening Level 1 and though I like it, I really don't feel that my subliminal messages do anything for me. Could just be me. But the evidence (what little there is) is very unconvincing.

The Paraliminal idea is completely different: here BOTH voices are in fact completely audible. The idea is to kind of OVER stimulate the brain so that the conscious mind kind of eventually gives up (at least a little). Then the unconscious mind kicks in. And that is where the real "magic" happens!

I too found this very disconcerting when I first started with a Paraliminal cassette tape (remember those? ) that came with the Photoreading course. There was a coupon to get another one for shipping costs only, so I did.

Like you, I found it very distracting to have two voices, one in each channel saying different things. At first. But then as I listened to them, a funny thing happened: eventually, it just began to relax me and I really didn't listen to the voices! Or I would find myself only listening to one. But it became more like a kind of drifting between the voices.

And I found that these worked for me! My favorite and still the one I use most is 10 Minute Supercharger. That one works like a great supercharging 10 minute nap. But I have also had benefit from others, e.g. the one that this topic is about.

I recommend listening to one a day for at least a few weeks. Then if it still seems annoying and you are getting no benefit, activate the satisfaction guaranteed clause.

But I think you may be surprised as you listen!

Let us know what happens either way.

Much success!

blessings,

Steve

Thanks very much for the info and how to use them. I'll concentrate on just one for a few weeks like you said and see what happens. I wasn't about to give up because they weren't what I was used to listening to but am glad to hear someone else comment on their first experience with them.

I'll definitely report back one way or the other,

Thanks again for responding to my post ...

how long does this tape go for? Does this set have 2 cds?

thanks. my concentration and focus needs to be improved.

There is only 1 part with 4 tracks and a total of 26 minutes. Track 3, as usual, can be played while asleep. The instructions are always useful, as usual.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved