Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Every fall we host a retreat with Chunyi Lin, and this year's 6-day event begins on October 6.

I'd like to share a store that began in April when I client told me "Love can't possibly heal someone."

To his credit, he was willing to try a 20-minute experiment.

I asked him to sit in his easy-chair before bed with the TV turned off and his eyes closed.

Just imagine your heart.

Imagine feeling a warm energy in the area of your heart.

Imagine seeing a light there.

For about five minutes, just sit with that feeling and the light. If your mind wanders just bring it back.

Then think of your wife. Think of how much you love her. Feel the love. Let the feeling get stronger and warmer. Sit loving your wife for about 15 minutes.

Then go to bed.

Two days later he told me that his indigestion issues disappeared. He no longer felt that churning in his stomach. "All I did was think of how much I loved my wife."

If you can attend Chunyi's retreat, you will explore love, kindness, and forgiveness and how it can heal you of most any physical condition. You might want to try the experiment yourself to see what you notice.

You can learn more about his retreat here:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/Qigong/Retreat.asp?aff=QR13

Write back or give us a call with any questions.

Be well,

Pete

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thank you for sharing the story, Pete.

we have a lot of returning students that look forward to their "week with Master Lin."

Most of the retreat photos are posted privately for the participants, but we add a handful through the week to our facebook page.

Click Here to go to Learning Strategies' Spring Forest Album on Facebook

The new ones are at the end of the album.

Much Love,

Shawn

Pete, Is there any possible chance Chunyi may have a future retreat in Australia? Kelly

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Kellytra...we might come back for a level 2 seminar, but it is not likely we'll do a retreat in Australia. Thanks for asking. Pete

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved