Print Thread
Liltree Offline OP
OP Offline

In day 4 of Spring Forest Healingfest's "Tips & Guidelines," Chunyi Lin states "For best results, do not practice by mixing SFQ movements with other energy techniques." He means while actively practicing Qigong I assume? But it's okay to continue other energy techniques such as Reiki as long as you don't integrate them into your SFQ movements?

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

When doing other energy practices, it is best to do them in different parts of the day.

If you want to do them all at the same time, give yourself at least a 20-minute break in between.

When practicing Spring Forest Qigong, the energy moves in you in certain patterns and it continues moving after you quit the actual practice.

If you go from Spring Forest Qigong practice into something else, you'll lose some of that on-going benefit.

Pete

Liltree Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Pete. I'll keep that in mind.

I'm glad you clarified that Pete; because I am a Reiki Master & I do my Reiki quite regularly & I too was wondering about the conflict but thankfully you've cleared that situation up.

I want to add that I've seen all the work you've done for Learning Strategies especially on the forums & that I feel that you do a very good job, I'm very impressed by your work.

Take care!

Guillaume.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved