Print Thread
Realize Offline OP
OP Offline

My current situation is such that I have a room in a shared house so this is where I sleep and work. I'm a Male 5 so all my good directions are not direct apart from West (Health) so I have my desk facing west and also the top of my bed. The bed is fine as I can see the door from the bed but when I work at the desk my back is directly facing the door. What can I do to improve my work position please? The door is in the NE of the room. NE is my success direction but I cannot place the desk there or point it in that direction. Should I hang a mirror over the desk so that I can see the door?
Many thanks for any suggestions.

The mirror is one of two suggestions I remember Marie making. The other is to have an image of a turtle or tree on the back of your chair for extra protection. I have a stand-up mirror on my desk right next to my monitor to make sure I can see people as they come in. The office I use has a built-in desk facing my good direction, but it is against the wall and the door is directly behind me.

Realize Offline OP
OP Offline

The situation is further complicated by the fact that I use an exercise ball to sit on as I am recovering from a back injury.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Realize,

Then both of Kim_Day's recommendations are even more appropriate for you situation.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi, so what is priority - power position (facing door)or success direction? I'm 7, success direction is NW , door in the room in SE (disease for me) .
Thank you for any advice.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Delphy,

If your headboard is facing NW in your room, don't you then have a view of the door?

Much Love, Shawn

Yes, Shawn, of cause, if it would be the bedroom I'd see the door.
But this is NW of the building, NW of the apartment, far right corner of the room from the door and it is my success corner (I'm 7) - so I have home office over there and still moving desk around, trying to get the best of what I got.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Here is how Marie places the order of importance:

Quote:
Your first priority is to sleep with your head toward one of your four personal best directions.

Your second priority is to be out of the direct flow from the door. Third is to see the incoming flow of energy when someone enters your bedroom. If possible, do not place your headboard along the same wall as your incoming door. You will miss new opportunities in your career or that great partner you want to meet, because you do not see the energy at night coming to you.

If you cannot change your bed to another wall, place a small mirror opposite the door so that when you open your eyes you can see the doorway in the mirror. -Diamond Feng Shui in the Bedroom by Marie Diamond

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved