Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

In my photoreading book spontaneous activation is on page 72 and i have read it over several times and it talks about using manual activation alot which will lead to spontaneous activation. Is this correct also?

Brain,

Are you not listening to Alex at all? She clearly states that if you want spontaneous activation that the path that leads to spontaneous activation is through manual activation having built a very strong body-mind connection. That is the way Pete Bissonette did it and that is the way Alex did it.

It doesn't sound like you are listening to Alex.

Originally Posted By: brain
AlexK can you photoread like pete? If you can build your body mind connection is that all it takes?

And also when you said. "If your hoping that every book will be instant spontaneous activation" your missing the important element.

Relevant questions can be anything so technically i dont want instant spontaneus activation just normal would be fine.

I think the whole problem is you don't follow the system. I think you probably don't have any mind-probing questions then you wonder why superread and dip doesn't work. It doesn't work because you have no questions you are trying to answer when you superread and dip.

I think what Alex is saying you don't have any questions for the book so how are you going to know or recognize anything when you do not even know what you are looking for.

Photoread4me

AlexK can you photoread like pete? If you can build your body mind connection is that all it takes?

Brain, it doesn't matter if Alex photoreads like Pete. Alex is way,way up there probably on the same level as Pete Bissonette and Paul Scheele but that doesn't matter. The thing that matters is what you do with the system what you get from the system.

It doesn't matter if Pete Bissonette and Alex can go through thousands & thousands of books that will not impact your life. What will impact your life is if you use the system and here is the reason why Alex had such incredible success. She simply used the system & did what it said. I don't know if you know this brain but alex used to be a beginning photoreader just like you. But Alex did not just talk about what she wanted she just did it. She used and applied the system and that is the only thing holding you back you are not using and applying the system.

Now today Alex is the moderator for the photoreading forum and there is no question she is one of the best photoreaders around as i am sure many on the photoreading forum would agreed.

Not bad for a person who learned photoreading from the photoreading book then the personal learning course.

Photoread4me

And also when you said. "If your hoping that every book will be instant spontaneous activation" your missing the important element.

Relevant questions can be anything so technically i dont want instant spontaneus activation just normal would be fine.

Brain,

Stop worshipping Pete Bissonette. Pete Bissionette is a wonderful man, a very nice, kind, intelligent man but just a man. Pete Bissionette is not a god.

You have put Pete Bissionette on a pedestal. Take him down from the pedestal.

Learning Strategies Admin

In my photoreading book spontaneous activation is on page 72 and i have read it over several times and it talks about using manual activation alot which will lead to spontaneous activation. Is this correct also?

Try it and see.

Lots of people can PhotoRead like Pete.

Quote:

If normal activation is just fine... Follow the steps and use manual activation.

But you did miss an important point I said "relevant" questions. Ones that have nothing to do with the subject or book won't lead someone to spontaneously activating. The questions that were asked of Pete were relevant to the book he PhotoRead and he answered with the first thing that came to mind. Anyone who trust their non-conscious mind can do that.

Pete did not have instant activation. The understanding of what the book is about comes with answering the questions. The more questions asked of the better the conscious comprehension.

Answering just one question is just one fact that a book can present. Like the fact that it's 17 degrees here today. There is a lot of information missing that might make that fact interesting. Knowing that it's 17 degrees here today isn't instant activation (or instant comprehension which is what activation is all about - conscious comprehension of the information that you PhotoRead which resides within you until such time it's call on.)

Even when you read a book from beginning to end using traditional reading. You are not capable of Instantly explaining what the whole book is about. You have to think about it and let the conscious mind handle it at a rate that it can understand.

Can you PhotoRead a book and know straight away if you will find anything useful from the book? Yes I know that's possible. I can after flipping the book tell if I have found anything useful, interesting. I can tell whether I resonate with the author whether I will enjoy going deeper into the book with activation or not. As for spontaneous activation. Ask me the right question and if I start answering with knowledge then in all probability I learned it from someone some way some how. And yes I have experienced spontaneous activation on many books. But spontaneous being what it means it was without expectation. It just happened and one doesn't realise it's happening until after it happened. To improve the likelihood of spontaneous activation a PhotoReader can prepare themselves by PhotoReading many books and applying manual activation on a number of books beforehand.

AlexK

Wow, AlexK,

You have the patience of a Goddess!

I salute you!!

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

100percent understood! I have been photoreading books this past week and ill activate them tommorw (let them incubate overnight). I will post my experiences and how activation approaches me.

Please do. \:\)

AlexK

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved