Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

My semester got started and I was hoping I could use photoread as my study plan. SHould I photoread the textbook as a whole or chapter by chapter?

thanks

I would personally photoread it as a whole and then chapter by chapter as the class gets to it.... but thats just my idea

just play with it

Administrator
Administrator

Photoread the entire textbook everyday for 2 weeks to a month. Do one or two actition sessions to go once through the entire textbook to get an overview of the subject.

When it comes to activating the chapters photoread the 2 chapters before, the main chapter/s and 2 chapters following. Then activate the chapter immediately (no need to wait for incubation because you have already PR'ed the entire book).

Alex

I'll just add to AlexK's post. Do this before the material is taken up in class. The benefit of reviewing the material, even if you comprehension is incomplete is phenomenal. It really is a great thing to do. It will build confidence far more than it will increase your knowledge, but confidence will increase your performance far more than knowledge. You may scough, but it is true.

PR should only be part of your study plan, not the whole plan.

Good luck,
Iam2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved