Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74049 10/23/09 02:24 PM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,

I just want to share my first experiences with the quantum colors. Yesterday, I activated the facets white and ivory in my bedroom with the intention to become more organized and release clutter. Though I have been doing a lot since I bought the Diamond Feng Shui course, this aspect of my life has always been a struggle. It's been a constant fight with several set backs and I want to be at peace. As I said before, I activated white and ivory. This morning I woke up and realized my emotions rearding this topic. I was able to let them go. Later, I called my husband at work and he told me that we would put everything right - that's already a change in his attitude. Amazing - after one night. It may seem a small step to you but it may result in a giant leap for me if I can finally be at peace with household chores \:\)

Have a wonderful weekend,

Astrid

Wow!!

This gives me chills!

Thank you for sharing Astrid and more power to ya!!

All the best,
Kat

MMO Offline

This summer I had very positive experience with Quantum colours for health, using emerald/citrus colour yin/yang simbols, one pair of colours in the indicated direction.
I have sensed imidiately after activation a pillar of energy going up und down in the centre of the room. My body felt light, as if energy was pulling me upwards. It was pleasant, I felt happy. Also sensed some disharmonic energy leaving my body through hand, like energetic clearing.
I was surpised with the strenght of the portal

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,

It's amazing that others have similar experiences with the quantum colors! I will definitely continue to explore the colors more deeply in 2010!

And I would like to share some new experiences! This time with respect to hexagrams:

I must admit I was rather sceptical about the hexagrams. The reading of my front door varied between 148° and 158° but most of the time the reading would be 152°. Accordingly, I placed the hexagramm 9.5 above the door. The apartment feels more stable now(in restrospect, it seems to me that the different energies of SE3 and S1 struggled with each other as I can now feel the difference). Both directions (SE and E) are not favourable for me but I have an abundance star in the SE. Maybe the energetic struggle between SE3 and S1 lead to mixed results as sometimes the activations were correct for SE3 and when the reading was S1 they would extinguish the fire energy in the South. I did not realize the energetic shift immediately but already after a couple of days. My husband and I are more in line, it now feels more like "together", a higher degree of mutuality. Of course we still have some quarrels but I no longer have the impression that I am standing alone.

I must say that I am not yet sure about the effects of the hexagrams I placed in my four best directions but I will wait and see.

Happy New Year to all of you!
Astrid

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,

I'd like to share the experiences I made with the combination violet/lilac: I'm finally getting organized and decluttering very thoroughly.

My level of organization was OK - or so I thought smile I placed white/ivory before and it did not have such a longlasting effect. I added violet/lilac to my bedroom and forgot to activate it. Several weeks later I started to reorganize my home and workplace and then I realized that I placed these quantum colors. Now I have them activated - but it's fascinating that they did have the corresponding effect without, though it took some time.

Love,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved