Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84487 01/30/16 12:32 AM
OP Offline

Hello,

I am new to Spring Forest Qigong and have lots of questions. My first is that during the Small Universe meditation the instructions are too "on each inhale, visualize the master's energy and the universal energy joining together and radiating into an area of your body. On each exhale, move the energy to the next area of your body." And in the recording (on the exhale) "imagine all pain and sickness turing into smoke and shooting out of your body to the ends of the universe."

I find imagining the smoke part to be very distracting. Can I focus on the circulation part of the meditation? Or will just taking in energy without releasing energy be bad?

You just visualiase and feel the energy coming in each area and then push it to diferent center and repeat the cicle, I do not know where did you get that you have to visulaze the pain turn into smoke, that is from differnt meditation. And I this tath is from active exercise breathing of the universe.

To answer your question you do not have to visualize the pain zurning into smoke!

Hope this help

Benjamin

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear DancingDog,

What part about changing the extra energy into smoke and send it out distracts you? Too many things going on as you guide the energy ball to the next location?

Inhale-Bring the energy into the area of the body you are at. On the exhale, let any excess energy turn to smoke and go off to the ends of the universe as you move the energy ball to the next area. You don't need to follow it, or make sure it turns to smoke. just put out the intention, the direction for it to happen, and know it's doing it as you bring the energy ball to the next location.

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved