Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#21530 06/06/01 05:39 AM
OP Offline

This is kind of a response to something from the Paraliminal section on advertising.

"Enlisting Paul as our secret weapon," I like the sound of that.

That's just what I'm doing. I'm going to the Photo Reading seminar this month, I'm sooo excited.

Just like Pete said about taking responsibility for what happens in our lives: A month ago I didn't have a car, and didn't know how the hell I was going to go the 180 miles(which is now 499 thanks to annual training with my National Guard unit) to get to the seminar. I started by laying down the cash for the seminar, which motivated me by telling me, 'You gotta go now, you spent all that money.' So then I just laid down the path to get there, and now there's no stopping me.

quote:
Originally posted by NiJuIchi:
This is kind of a response to something from the Paraliminal section on advertising.

"Enlisting Paul as our secret weapon," I like the sound of that.

That's just what I'm doing. I'm going to the Photo Reading seminar this month, I'm sooo excited.

Just like Pete said about taking responsibility for what happens in our lives: A month ago I didn't have a car, and didn't know how the hell I was going to go the 180 miles(which is now 499 thanks to annual training with my National Guard unit) to get to the seminar. I started by laying down the cash for the seminar, which motivated me by telling me, 'You gotta go now, you spent all that money.' So then I just laid down the path to get there, and now there's no stopping me.

Good job there that is a good way to keep yourself motavated, besides yes you did already pay for the course. Wow so your going to the class with paul Scheele as the instructor in Minisoda? That will be great. As I myself would like to one day attend his seminar on Photoreading. I am alrady learning photoreading but I am interested in meeting Paul Scheele in person and taking the course along with another internet buddy of mine that is interested in Photoreading who as also baught the home course.

OP Offline

No, Paul won't be my instructor, I wish he were. I have my instructor's name on some paperwork at home. My course is going to be in Seattle, Washington. I have faith that my instructor will be great and the seminar amazing, and I'm sure I'll still get to meet Paul and others from LS in the future.

quote:
Originally posted by NiJuIchi:
No, Paul won't be my instructor, I wish he were. I have my instructor's name on some paperwork at home. My course is going to be in Seattle, Washington. I have faith that my instructor will be great and the seminar amazing, and I'm sure I'll still get to meet Paul and others from LS in the future.

Okay that is great, I'm sure you will meet them too. Also I'm sure that your photoreading course will be great, by the way they are licensed instructors so they should be good with the system. And when you do find out who the instructor is for your course in Seattle, could you post the name please?

Our staff instructor, Lynette Ayres will be teaching the June 22,23,24 PhotoReading seminar in Seattle. She's really fun and full of energy!

[This message has been edited by Dana Hanson (edited June 06, 2001).]

Will there be any more Photoreading courses in the Seattle area? Is there a Way I could contact Lynette Ayres?
If not, are there any more instructors in my area?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved