Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84455 01/05/16 02:04 PM
LorenaA Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi guys! Ive been trying paraliminals for a couple days now and I would like to use them with my 92 year old granma, who hasnt been quite lucid for over a year now since we moved to a new house. Somehow she lost track of time and space, she remembers some people but some people and names she doesnt.

I would like to help her, somehow bring her memory and energy back and Ive heard some of this can work. Shes like my mom, and I love her so much.

Please give me some help, a kind of program to help her on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance!

Learning Strategies Admin

First let her try with one Paraliminal. I suggest Personal Genius to start with. See how she goes after a week with that.

Alex

LorenaA Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks! I've already tried that one.

Inwas wondering if I could use it daily, maybe twice a day. First time in the morning o before bed. I was wondering all thos things to get better and better results.

And also after that, continue with Recovery ?

Thanks again!

Once a day in the morning. If you'd like a second one, use Memory Supercharger in the evening. See how it goes. She might enjoy it more if it's different.

One thing I learned that often helps is music that seniors grew up with. Makes them feel younger and often helps memory. Since technology is so complicated the older generation is having more difficulty tapping their music. If you're patient, sit with her and discover some of the old tunes on Youtube that she remembers. Use the Paraliminal at the end of the day after some of her favourite cheerful tunes. See what happens.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved