Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
aku Offline OP
OP Offline

hi alex i quote
Quote:
Have you checked out the Fast Finish in the Learning strategies courses? I've experimented with it and tried it before listening at a normal speed I pushed it to 8 times the normal speed at 10 times I found diminished results. It does add to the listening time but one regular listening brought me the benefit of 2 or 3 regular listening.

https://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=58692

how can you use photoreading for listening audio? do you pay attention to the word spoken in audio? are you stay focus when using photofocus or having day dreaming?
do you listen to it as background sound ?

Learning Strategies Admin

Just close your eyes relax and listen. You consciously won't follow most like with flipping the pages it's too fast for the conscious mind. The greater consciousness will understand it.

Find your maximum speed, I found 8 times fastest workable speed without having to remaster the audios.

Alex

aku Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
Just close your eyes relax and listen. You consciously won't follow most like with flipping the pages it's too fast for the conscious mind. The greater consciousness will understand it.

Find your maximum speed, I found 8 times fastest workable speed without having to remaster the audios.

Alex
did you do an acTivation? if i listen to audio in normal speed , should i focus mind on audio or just listen with wandering mind like daydreaming? i am listening to german audio , i want to learn german language accent. should i focus on voice or jus relax and let my mind wandering. thanks for your answer

Last edited by aku; 12/22/15 12:34 AM.

Just close your eyes and listen. Don't work at it. Just notice yourself listening.

Alex

aku Offline OP
OP Offline

ok thanks alex

aku Offline OP
OP Offline

i have further question :

pre listening 8 times normal speed > listening normal speed

do you use photofocus on normal speed?
do you use mind probe on normal speed?

If I'm listening to learn something, I use tangerine technique for listening, prepare and purpose. Yes I'd have some questions for the speaker.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved