Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84247 07/10/15 02:31 PM
MelW Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi
I am just starting my Diamond Feng Shui. I have a question about the placement of the thrones in the living room. When it says sit facing the incoming flow of Qi - does that mean at your living room entry and not the front entry of your home? I also have 2 entry ways to my living room so do I use the one that most commonly used by the most people? For my family if I am setting a throne up for both my husband and myself as King and Queen of the family. Do we sit side by side or is it better in our personal best directions? If we sit side by side is the Queen supposed to be on the right side of the King like on television? Thanks for all of your help.

Thank you so much for such powerful sessions.My personal energy number is 7 and my best directions are NW,SW,NE,W.
I sleep with a wall on NW of my head .and my back is on NW of my study or work desk ,that is I face SE while working on a laptop facing the screen.Are both these directions are good ?
To activate any directions ,do I need to put my cards on the wall in that direction ?I am confused that if my success direction is NW then shall I put the card on the wall in NW or the wall facing NW?
Thank you so much

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

MelW
Try and feel what she is talking about. Feel the flow of energy coming into the room (not the front door). Now place your chairs and sit down, feeling your environment. Where do you feel comfortable and relaxed. You can follow it up with muscle testing if you'd like.

Honey1
When sleeping, point your head towards one of your good directions. When working, be facing one of your good directions. When placing erosional activations, place them anywhere in those sectors of your bedroom.

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved