Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84212 06/24/15 10:12 PM
OP Offline

New to this, but very excited especially being able to heal others once I know what I am doing. But I would like to know if I can use it to help heal animals? I've got elderly dogs and horses with arthritis, tumours and endocrine disorders that I would love to be able to help more than just with medications. Is this possible?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Yes. My wife taught classes on this for the Spring Forest Center, and probably 30% of her personal clients are animals and their owners from around the world.

If you have the Level One and Two courses, she'd have you start by using the detection and healing process of Level two. No need to have them sit in a chair (but if your get the horse to, send me a photo lol.) Do your detection, energy to the lower Dantian, move the energy around the small universe, and sword fingers from wherever they are at or moving around. No need to chase.

She'd say that your animals are great practice, since they tend to be very sensitive to the energy, and don't get into their heads about things like humans.

There are a lot of things she'd add as you became more confident, but would always tell you to pact, practice, practice - it's all making a difference.

Shawn

DarcieGustine.com

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved