Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84386 10/29/15 03:49 PM
OP Offline

I didn't see this particular subject addressed when I searched for it in the forum. I apologize if this has already been discussed. But, will using noise-reducing, or noise-cancelling headphones reduce the effectiveness of the Paraliminals? I've used other meditation programs in which such headphones were not recommended as they would reduce or eliminate certain tones that were necessary for the desired effect. Would that be the case with Paraliminal sessions or no?

Thanks.

Learning Strategies Admin

Paraliminals will still work with noise cancelling headphones though it will affect the entrainment soundtrack. You might find that you go deeper if you don't use noise cancelling headphones.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks, Alex.

Hi,

speaking about headphones I have a question: While listening to a Paraliminal can it be dangerous for the mind/psyche and respectively for the body if the stereo( left, right)of the headpnones is not functioning?

And if eventually it is not dangerous, how does the effect of the stereo in a Paraliminal changes / diminishes if it isn`t functioning ?

Thank you kindly

Hello
I thought this might help;
as the Paraliminals are Holosync technology based, I've been told by Holosync that the best frequency headphones are around 5 Hz. They've recommended these ones:
http://specials.centerpointe.com/cri-300/

If you wish to buy a different brand, i researched this a lot & found most of the ones that go as low as 5 Hz frequency are quite expensive as they tend to be professional DJ ones but these had particularly good reviews:
KRK KNS 8400 bk

They also recommend Sleepphones which you can buy on Amazon or from centerpointe.com

smile

No need for fancy headphones with Paraliminals. The Holosync entrainment designed for Paraliminals don't use the deeper levels as the Centerpointe program. I've used the cheapest ones with good effect.

If the headphones are not stereo, you're missing out on the entrainment and deeper level of work that Paraliminals can do for you. Since the scripts are carefully crafted normal listening would yield some positive results. The idea of listening with headphones in stereo is so that the super-conscious mind does the work. By passing the critical and limited in information, tip of the iceberg, conscious mind.

Thank you, Alex!!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved