Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84381 10/22/15 09:00 PM
ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Could you please tell me if is possible to listen to Side B without Side A of a Paraliminal?

In particular, Anxiety free as it says in the pdf of side B: "Whereas Session A explores your preparedness for future events, Session B focuses more precisely on the imagined cause of anxious feelings, whether you can relate them to specific objects or events or whether you cannot discern their origin. Then Session B encourages you to consciously experience your internal resourcefulness."

There's a deeply unconscious person living next door who has nothing better to do than trying to get my attention & instigate fear in me daily & I have tried everything but until I can get the strength to leave this toxic situation, I would like to bypass the anxiety it causes. I think she has realised I am sensitive & in particular to noise & is using that. The main way is done via noise, such as a very loud bang on the wall, & other weird behaviour & mind games. I feel suddenly a fear in my stomach every time I hear what she does.
I feel trapped as this person won't leave me alone no matter what I've tried.
It seems I have a tolerance for this behaviour & allow it at an unconscious level as I've moved about 6 times due to pretty similar situation. I therefore want to deal with it so as it doesn't happen again.
I know there's a fear in me there causing this as when I feel strong, I don't get attacked.

Or if there's other Paraliminals you'd recommend please. Thank you.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Absolutely.

That's the thing about Paraliminals you don't always need both sessions where there are two tracks. Sometimes just listening once to session B is all you need from the Paraliminal and that's perfectly fine.

Other times you're not quite at the point you need to be for session B, that's where session A helps and you may listen once or more than once before you decide you're ready. And even then sometimes just listening to session A is all you need.

If you do use a session A track I recommend at least leaving a few hours between listening. Listen in the morning and then decide to listen to the next session in the evening for example. That way you've given yourself a day to integrate and start noticing shifts. You can listen to session A again if needed.

You can also listen in the reverse order.

For your situation. I'd use session A from Positive Relationships and session B from Anxiety Free.

Positive Relationships is for all relationships not just family. If someone can 'push your button' you've got a relationship with them. The Positive Relationship Paraliminal is for taking your power back and not letting them push those buttons.

Alex

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok. Thank you so much smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved