Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1717 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,
I find that the best direction that my bed fits in for me is the NW... I'm a #8 there are 2 doors into my bedroom and when the bed is angled in the NW corner,the bed faces the doors and is out of the way of the direct line of incoming Qi.
There are 2 large windows on the west wall that are covered and usually never open. When I sit in my bed I am facing a closet door one of the entry doors in the SE, which is my direction of total loss... what do I do? Is it better to have my head pointed in a good direction or face a bad direction? Is there a cure for facing a bad direction?
The way my living room is configured in regard to the front door, is that I again am facing a bad direction... it seems challenging to place my furniture in both rooms facing a good direction... any suggestions??

Last edited by 1717; 10/22/15 06:22 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear 1717,

To make a suggestion without seeing and feeling things, is just that, a suggestion.

How much time do you sit up in bed? probably not much. In the bed, it's about the top of your head facing a good direction, Not having your feet point out the door, and ideally being able to see the door.

I'm not sure what you are getting to about your living room and the front door.

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved