Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello

Please can you tell me which is the best paralimial for negative stuck thought patterns? These are often relating to the past & are based on resentment & it happens often without my conscious awareness of it. It happens automatically & then goes into a downward spiral where I feel I should have done this or avoided that situation etc....

I've tried auto pilot, new history etc but then they move on to someone else!!

My main objective is that I'm very much focused on negativity & have a fear on focusing on the present & positivity. I think I fear focusing on the positive for some reason (I think it's the fear of failure or that if I focus on the negative, then nothing bad can happen?).

I want to instead focus on at least use that thinking time to send love & positive energy to people & the world. I want to be able to "walk away" in my mind from who've hurt me but feel trapped & helpless as if they have control over me....

Thank you

PS. Please forgive me if I'm asking too many questions on here but I've tried everything & feel very overwhelmed.

Learning Strategies Admin

First use the Letting Go Paraliminal follow that up with the Power Thinking and Talking to Win Paraliminal. Try Letting go in the morning and Power Thinking in the evening for a couple of days. Also the Talk to Win can be used to change negative self-talk. Though first you need to let go a little.

Polish with New Behavior Generator after about a week.

Alex

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you.

PS. May I ask which paraliminal is good for someone who keeps getting bullied? I think these thoughts are generated because I couldn't/cannot sand up for myself, hence the resentment.

Sales Leap. It's both for self confidence booster and communication skills. Use that with Personal Genius and Self-Esteem Supercharger.

Alex

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved