Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84334 09/10/15 10:09 AM
OP Offline

Thank you all, thank you Alex and the whole staff of LS for the helpful insights that you share.
My question is: When you are very tired, exhausted ( physically or mentally) and practically lacking energy, how do you do the Feeling exercise?

For me I feel as if there is a hole in my body and I first need to accumulate more Energy to feel alive...and after that I can start working with the energy already available...

I also want to share my experience: I wonder if what Alex describes so nicely ( how to easily get into the feeling exercise by asking the questions :If this feeling was a colour what colour would it be; If it had a shape what shape would it take on etc) ... I wonder if these are only crutches to help us feel the energy of the feeling at the beginning of our practice....After some time of doing the exercise I found out I no longer need them as I could feel the flow of energy directly in my body....so my question is: Shall I stop asking all the questions about size, color, texture.....and focus on the flow of the energy instead?

All answers and insights will be appreciated. Thank you!

Learning Strategies Admin

You do the feeling exercise the same as always. It might also be wise to check why you are feeling exhausted, are you giving yourself enough time for what you need to do ad recover?

Absolutely no need to ask yourself those questions if you find your feeling and recognise the energy. The questions as you noted are a good way of just starting to feel the feeling. When you feel the feeling send love to it. Love the feeling.

Oh and in feeling tired I notice the feeling is more of a slow, not enough movement energy. Like big load of energy just landed somewhere within me and stopped. smile It's different for everyone words cannot describe it accurately nor do we have a way of agreeing on names for it. We tried to do that and that's why we are so disconnected from our own feeling energy.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank, Alex!!!

As always you are so prompt and helpful. I do appreciate it...

Alex, I agree on what you say about examining my tiredness . Very often I feel so enthusiastic about ideas and things to do, so I rush with all my strenth to finish a project and forget that me - being a Manifestor( Human Design)- my energy is not constantly coming form my Sacral ( like that of the Generators). So I have to be more wise as to spare my energy...Now I am in the process of learning when it`s time stop, have a rest and recover my strength for my next move....It`s not easy at all, because my impulses to initiate are very strong...but little by litty I am learning...

Lazarinka

OP Offline

Ah, another sharing: Often when I do the Feeling Ex. and start to scan my body, I have several sensations. Eg: I feel pressure in my Adjna, vacuum or heaviness in my Solar Plexus and let`s say pain in my heel. So my question is: Do I pay special attention to the three different feelings one after another, starting from the head downward to the heel? Or do I do the feeling ex. only for the most intense sensation in my body?

Thank you!

Lazarinka

Pick one deal go through to feel love for the feeling ad then you can move to another. Chances are it's changed, that's fine. The idea is to become aware of it. I for one would be exploring the heel pain before the others. Not because it's the most intense, no, it is most likely to be pushed off because it's called "heel pain", not, a sensation or pressure.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved