Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84264 07/23/15 08:40 PM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering could anybody enlighten me to the whereabouts of a track where Paul Scheele mentions leading edge research possibly at Harvard etc.relating to being able to control machinery remotely with the the human mind etc Forgive me if this is a figment of my imagination and I may have been lucid dreaming but I just feel their was some discussion on a track by Paul in or around this subject. I have a lot of learning strategies products and thought it would save me hours of listening trying to find this particular piece, unless its a case of lucid dreaming where somehow my memory has got fused with some dream.
Would appreciate any help on this, thinking it maybe a track on Genius code,Photo reading,Abundance for Life or Effortless success.
thanking you all.
Kind regards
Kieran

Kieran #84266 07/24/15 10:33 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Good luck with that, I have listened to a lot of Dr Paul Scheele's audios and am not familiar with that discussion.

I'm curious why Paul's Point of view is of interest. There is a lot information of current success with mind controlling machinery.

Alex

Kieran #84269 07/26/15 07:50 PM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex thanks for the prompt reply, Paul's point of view is of interest simply because I'm intrigued with this subject. Learning Strategies have introduced me to a lot of new ideas about how the mind works and I have listened to to so much of their stuff I thought this was one that was discussed. I know I heard it some where. Many of the courses open you up to the potential of the human mind and its capability. it's just my curious mind. Its just so fascinating how much we could do if we could harness the potential of the human mind and Learning strategies gives one the tools to do this My problem is discipline, following through with exactly what a course recommends to get the optimum results.
Regards
Kieran

Kieran #84270 07/27/15 09:38 AM

Quote:
My problem is discipline, following through with exactly what a course recommends to get the optimum results.

One doesn't follow it exactly. You can put aside 15 minutes a day to do something from the course. Reviewing what you learned, that way, what you learn in a course belongs to you.

Alex

Kieran #84288 08/05/15 09:55 AM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex on track 5 titled Access your Genius on the first disc in the Genius code course Paul Scheele does make reference to work at Princeton University etc relative to the human capacity to influence machinery by volition.although this is only brief he does acknowledge their is a lot of research going on in this area.
Regards
Kieran

Kieran #84291 08/06/15 09:21 AM

Thanks Kieran. I've been following it a lot. It's been fascinating the progress they have made since the Genius Code Course came out.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved