Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84280 08/03/15 03:13 PM
ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello

I was wondering which Paraliminals & in which order I would need to use for moving house?
I am looking for a place to live, I have to choose the right area & also choose a house to buy & im very overwhelmed & panicking at th thought of it all. I haven't even started packing & have never packed a full flat before.

Thank you kindly.

PS. I'm sorry to ask so many questions!

Learning Strategies Admin

Letting Go for releasing the panic, Releasing stuff you don't want to take with you.

Probably the Paraliminal you could use mostly in this situation. Self-Esteem Supercharger might also come in handy.

Get Around to it - once you made a plan to release the excess so you have less to pack.

New Options Generator or Personal Genius if you need to make a plan for packing. Might be cheaper to hire someone to do it for you. What can you pack?

In looking for a place to live, you might want to use Simplicity, You Deserve it and Sales Leap (negotiation communicating with owners and agents)

I'd also use the Prosperity Paraliminal for the location and home search.

Alex

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

That's wonderful. Thank you so much.
May I ask how many paraliminals you can listen to per day?
For example I'm using anxiety free about 2 times a day as suggested (in manual it says listen to multiple times a day for many days for side A). Or there are others which suggest listening for one week. But as I'm doing that, others feel needed. Is it ok to add them & if so how many?

Also, I read the description of one of the paraliminals which said something about going past the finishing line & helps with I can't to I can. Do you know which one it is please? I think it was one Paraliminal for both but cannot remember which one.

Regards

Last edited by ipc33; 08/05/15 09:54 PM.

How many is up to you. More is not necessarily better. I find 3 is a good number morning, around lunch time and evening before bed. Over using tools like Paraliminal is like telling yourself you don't trust that changes will happen. That's why I like Paraliminal audios. You don't have to listen every day. Once or twice for one goal, take a break see what happens. Need more, pick another Paraliminal or clarify the goal I'm intending to reach.

I'd cut Anxiety Free to once a day and use another Paraliminal focused on action you could take as well. When you feel you could use another Paraliminal, follow that intuition. I don't feel you lose anything by listening to a Paraliminal. Even just taking the time out is more than what we do for ourselves.

Alex

New History Generator. Experiences of the past have more than one option we chose one path but leave a lot of the learning experience behind.

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok. Thank you. I will do that.

PS. I am sorry to be such a pain but I tried New History & I couldn't follow the visualisations where you have to follow the path. I think you had to follow one path on how things were, how you'd like them to be & the future. Will it still work?

Yes it still works if you don't consciously follow along. The greater consciousness will take over from there. We often undo ourselves trying too hard to do it right. Let go and let the greater consciousness take care of it.

Alex

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved