Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin

When do you notice this "stuckness"? What are you trying to let go of?

I need to understand what you're working on. I can think of a number of Paraliminals that could help for different situations.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi Alex,

I notice it almost every time I pay attention to my solar plexus. Usually it feels stuck and/or numb... Sometimes it feels like an intense pressure. Every once and a while I feel a nice relief and energy flows in this area, but very rarely.

I'm trying to let go of the stuck feeling. It feels very oppressive and draining. I would bet much like to feel a warm energy flow in my solar plexus insead of this stuckness that's been here for years.

It all started with a traumatic incident that happened about 15 years ago.

Is that a useful explanation or do you need more info?

When you use the letting go Paraliminal consider using it with, Could I let go of wanting to change this. Often what keeps us stuck and in this case energy stuck is we want it to be something else.

You could also use the New History Generator to work through the experience of 15 years ago. PM me if you would like to talk more about how to use the Paraliminal for that experience.

Alex

Hello

I apologise if I'm intruding. It's just that I've had a lot of problems with my solar plexus & wanted to share my knowledge.

This chakra can be energised & healed by using the Sun's energy also. The best way is to allow the Sun to shine on it when sunbathing (hence the name "Solar"....if that's not possible, then imagining the Sun shining on it. Or even better, imagining this chakra itself as a beautiful bright shining Sun.

I've also come across Donna Eden's work (she has videos on YouTube & has written the bestseller book Energy Medicine) on working on energy blockages within the body (which this is sounding to me as).
i highly recommend getting outside help with this as its a highly sensitive chakra which picks up a lot of energy (often unconsciously). I highly recommend Prana healing. Depending on where you are, you can find a practitioner by typing Pranic Healer in Google.

Donna Eden has an energy zip up exercise which is good to use daily as it helps to seal in one's energy as to not be affected by others' energies & negative vibrations (which the solar plexus picks up). You should be able to find it on YouTube.

Hope this helps! smile

Hello

I found this from this online iBook article which I thought might be helpful. I think Black Pepper essential oil would be very helpful.

"....The essential oils that resonate with the solar plexus chakra are mainly "protector" oils. They include Vetivert, Juniper and Fennel. Vetivert is a protector and balancing oil, as seen with it's affinity with the root chakra. However, it's most important role within the chakra system is to act on the solar plexus chakra to protect from over- sensitivity. Applying Vetivert to the solar plexus chakra prevents one from becoming a "psychic sponge" and taking on other people's "junk". If you find that you were in an uncomfortable situation where you felt other's energies intruding on you, Juniper will help clear them. Fennel acts as a protector oil, similar to Vetivert. Rubbing Fennel oil over the solar plexus chakra can help when you feel the threat of "psychic attack".
It is through the solar plexus chakra that we are called to action. An imbalance in this chakra may result in a feeling of being "stuck". Black Pepper moves one into action at such times. It helps move blocks that prevent movement of energy between the chakras, especially the solar plexus and the heart.
Lavender, with both a calming and energizing action, has a strong affinity with the solar plexus chakra. Lavender's role in the solar plexus is to help calm extremes of emotion...."

The link for all chakras & more info:
http://shamanicconnection.com/articles/Aromatherapy-and-FlowerEssences.pdf

=")

OP Offline

Thank you ipc33! Sorry I just noticed this response now. Thanks very much for sharing

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved