Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hi there,

Just wondering which paraliminal might be recommended for letting go of a "stuck" feeling energy in my solar plexus.

I've felt this stuckness daily for many years and have tried many different approaches, to no avail.

Wondering if there is a paraliminal that might work especially well in dissolving this stuckness.

Thanks in advance,

Cam

Learning Strategies Admin

Use the Letting Go Paraliminal and / or Happy for No Reason.

Alex

Hi

I apologise of this is irrelevant to paraliminals but have you ever heard of Orbs? They contain the energies of Angels, Archangels & higher beings which show in photos & have healing energies. If your meditate on them, you concentrate & absorb their healing energies/qualities. Apparently, they're one of the fastest ways to raise & heal your energy levels.
Here's some information: http://www.dianacooper.com/books/orbs/
(There's a gallery on that site with lots of Orb photos, here's one:

http://www.dianacooper.com/healing-peace-confidence-angels/

There's a deck of cards which contains some & there's card no. 3 & no. 30 which I have used to heal shock & trauma from solar plexus chakra (which stores this feelings). Although my concentration isn't good at the moment, i feel they help. You can also place them on your solar plexus & absorb their energy that way also.
Here's the cards: http://www.amazon.com/Orbs-Cards-Diana-Cooper/dp/1844091767

Last edited by ipc33; 08/03/15 11:40 PM.
OP Offline

Thank you ipc33 - I will check it out! It's so interesting, I was just doing some angel card readings today with my deck by Kyle Gray. Excellent timing wink

Alex - is there a suggested frequency or number of times to listen to these paraliminals? How long does it typically take for a shift to occur?

Thanks very much!

Cam

You are most welcome. That's amazing how the Universe works. Probably the Angels wanted you to know something.

smile

Originally Posted By: cameronwilliams

Alex - is there a suggested frequency or number of times to listen to these paraliminals? How long does it typically take for a shift to occur?

If you use it once a day for 3 days, take a break and notice the shifts. If you'd like more you can adjust your listening purpose. You can notice a shift after one listening. If you just feel good that's a start aim for more by adjusting your listening outcome goal.

Everyone is different, has a different reason for listening so it's different for every person.

Some listen with the purpose of being less anxious. And while they experience less anxiety, they still experience more anxiety than they would like. In this case a change of listening goal would be to be cool calm and collected, in the situation where one experiences anxiety. So that becomes the next listening goal.

Alex

OP Offline

That's very helpful - thank you Alex.

OP Offline

Alex, I have one more question about setting an intention for listening.

This solar plexus stuckness is related to a trauma I experienced many years ago.. would it be appropriate to set an intention for "healing this trauma"?

Or is that focusing on the negative? If so, could you suggest an alternate wording?

Thanks in advance,

Cam

Letting Go of. Give yourself permission to let go of the stuckness and allow new energy to flow in.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi Alex,

I've listened to letting go and happy for no reason a number of times, and still the stuckness persists.

I've studied the sedona method off and on for 10 years or so, and I still have not been able to let go of this stuckness, despite the hundreds of releases I've done.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Cam

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved