Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84198 06/14/15 04:04 PM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I've got a bit of a problem with the bed direction.

When measuring the direction of my bed, I get very different readings at different times varying by 20 degrees. It's a king-size bed with wooden frame and headboard. The readings I get when measuring on my side differ greatly from my husband's side.

I took another reading at the headboard (still measuring the direction from feet to headboard) and I got a deviation of more than ten degrees.

I took measurements of the wall and depending on where I stand the measurements deviate greatly.

I shifted the bed, trying to get a better direction for the two of us and the readings should change by at least 10 degrees but they do not.

I think there are a lot of electromagnetic disturbances in this room.

I thought of placing a hexagram over the headboard in order to fix it once and for all, but I do not know which reading I should take serious.

In the course, Marie says that the measurements should be taken at the feet looking to the headboard.

The readings I took directly at the headboard would correspond more or less to the overall direction of the house. At least more than the measurements taken at the feet. But I get deviations of 20 degrees.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thank you so much in advance,

Astrid

P.S.: Here's a list of the measurements I've taken:

Headboard left 57° center 46° right 45°
Middle left 57° right 52°
Feet left 76° center 65° right 52°

Last edited by astrid; 06/14/15 05:31 PM.

You could muscle test to determine which is the correct measurement (or if it's something in between). Also if you are a dowser you can ask your dowsing rods. Hope this helps

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you JosiahB,

that's a great idea! I will check with the dowsing rods.

Good luck!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dowsing your bedroom is a great idea. Then take a reading from the center of your footboard and go by that.

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved