Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84222 06/29/15 12:27 PM
ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi
I'm new to Paraliminals & to this forum.

I was wondering if anyone knows what the sleep loop soundtracks are, how do you use them? Plus for how long? (Eg. Do I put them on repeat song on my device & listen for 20 minutes?)
& also what do they do? Is it that you get the benefits of that particular Paraliminal without having to set intentions or do anything on your part?
I have been using Holosync Awakening prologue which is straightforward, you just close your eyes & listen!! But I find Paraliminals Very confusing...
For example the New History generator...i cannot follow the instructions or imagine what they ask you to do. I'm not even sure what the instructions is actually really wanting us to do.

Thank you kindly
smile

Learning Strategies Admin

See the booklet that comes with each Paraliminal.

If you have no purpose or goal for the Paraliminal they become a sleep device and then when you need the Paraliminal for a goal you won't find them as effective.

Paraliminal, choose the Paraliminal for your goal. There are a couple of questions in the booklet you can consider before listening to the session. Paul will usually ask you to think of your reason for listening in the introduction. Then just listen to the end.

See the booklet that comes with the Paraliminal.

Alex

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you.

So may I ask how are they used for sleep?(normally track 3). Shall I set the intention & listen to them on repeat until I wake up (as instructed)?

smile

You can loop the sleep learning track all night. I prefer only to loop them for the first hour at the most. That way my brain can process other things as well. I also prefer to use a Paraliminal I listened to for a goal earlier in the day. It works in conjunction with my earlier intention.

Alex

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok. Thank you. So just set the intention & listen to the sleep Paraliminal.

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Alex

I used a paraliminal as a sleep loop but forgot to set the intention I think as I tired! I had an intention in mind before I started listening. Now I'm worried the paraliminal won't work anymore. Is that so?

Thank you

It probably worked on something you had a fleeting thought of. If you had use the Paraliminal earlier in the day with the intent to use it again with the sleep track, well the intention was set at that time.

I do recommend that you listen to the first two tracks of a Paraliminal before looping the sleep learning track. The question of why you're listening and your listening purpose is covered then.

If you're concerned you've locked in a Paraliminal as a sleep aid, swap out the Paraliminal for a while at night, use it during the day with your listening purpose and sleep learn with another. It can have a similar goal. Listening to a Paraliminal again during the day will reset your intention.

In other words, it's okay. Go ahead and listen with your purpose again.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved