Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JosiahB Offline OP
OP Offline

I am looking for a partner to work on the Memory Optimizer techniques with. I’ve owned and been using the course for several years and have practiced many of the techniques fairly extensively and want to take my memory and cognition to the next level. I’m thinking working with a partner could be very mutually beneficial. I’m looking for someone in a similar situation who probably has a lot of familiarity with meditation and general self-improvement and has gone through the course at least once already. We can connect through phone, skype, e-mail or whatever is best for you. BTW I’m also an image streamer and have done some photoreading
Thank you -Josiah

Hi Josiah,

I can't tell you that I am in the same situation as you but I have experience with self-improvement but quite new to photoreading (gone through many times but not practice this skill as it should be). I do love to be your partner, I confident that we will gain a ton of benefit together, we can exchange our experience and clarify those frustration.

Here my skype: ginojirapas

Tell me how you think.

Thanks

JosiahB Offline OP
OP Offline

Sounds great I sent you a Skype request thanks

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved