Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear friends,

I know Diamond Feng Shui takes the direction of the font door as the facing direction.

I would like to know if there are certain cases when this rule is not applicable because I currently face a difficulty:

The house I refer to was build from 1896 to 1898 (period 2) at the center of an old German village. The shape of the house is irregular (trapeze and L shape) due to the shape of the property and it has a missing area.
Originally, the front door was on the Northwest side of the building facing NW2 located the North area of the house.
There is a square on the Northeast side of the building which I would usually regard as the front of the building.
In period 6 major renovations were undertaken which changed the period of the house.
The original entrance was closed and has completely disappeared.
The new door to the house is on the Southeast side of the building in the South area facing SW3 (the courtyard). The outer SW wall does not have any windows.
When describing to others how to get to the entrance I usually tell them that the door is at the back of the house.

As it is the home of my parents I can tell that the experiences my parents have are not in line with the flying stars chart based on the facing direction of the front door.

So, this is the problem I have. I look forward to any insights you might have.

Love,
Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 04/09/15 10:12 AM.
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I think I have figured it out myself. smile

Period 6 is correct. Abundance star on the front door is correct as well - in this case it's water star 8 but in combination with a mountain star 5. That's the culprit. The energy of the mountain star is so dense that it seems that the water star is not strong enough to overcome it. Even though money kept coming in it did not stay.

Love,
Astrid

Hi i am looking for a partner to work with me on the diamond feng shui course

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Virginiasoet,

Post this as a separate post, not as part of someone else's (only the people interested in this post will see it).

On the main listing of post topic, choose, New Post.

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved