Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84176 06/03/15 09:55 AM
Neoxx Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I've just completed the Home Study Course and am excited by both the progress I've made and the possibilities I'm anticipating.

One of the uses I've envisioned for Photoreading is keeping effortlessly up to date with current affairs. In CD 7, Paul describes an outline for handling the News: laying the whole paper out on the table, Photoreading at 5-10s/page, then previewing the entire paper before zeroing in on 3-5 articles which are previewed then activated.

My question pertains to applying this to the age of electronic news. Given that every article in an online newspaper needs to be clicked and opened individually, how would you go about the Photoreading step when attempting to absorb an entire publication (e.g. New York Times) online?

I've performed a fairly thorough search of the forum but couldn't find any answers.

I'd be very grateful for any advice.

Best wishes,
Neoxx

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Open all the interesting pages in separate tabs, PhotoRead and activate accordingly.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved