Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
tuyet Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I'm a Vietnamese so I'm familiar with Feng shui. However, with Diamond Feng shui, I have found many other information which is not public on our Vietnamese Feng shui websites or told by Feng shui masters here. The point to be the King or Queen is very interesting.
However, I have some questions, please help me.
- I open a swimwear shop at home. The shop is connected with the living room. I divided the area by placing the shop shelves in between. The entrance to the living room is the gap between two shelves. Where should I place my activation cards? In the shop and living room or just in one of them. Furthermore, the entrance to the living room is South West of the shop which is my success direction so I can't put the success card for the shop here. For the living room, the North East is hidden as it's located on the shop side.
- I have a safety box in the living room, which was told by my Fengshui master to place it at the South corner and face the entrance to attract the wealth. As I moved my sofa so I can see the opportunities to come in and not sit with my back toward the main road, I had to move the safety box. Currently I place it in the South West direction, still next to the sofa, is it ok? It's because I don't dare to break the rule of my Fengshui master so much, smirk
- In my bedroom, currently, my bed is on the side of the door. The bed head is toward North East - my wisdom direction. However, it's not the best position for it yet. The other better position for the bed so I can see the door is where the head toward the North West. But there is a beam on top of it. I'm about to use a small curtain to cover the beam so I can move the bed, is it ok?
- Underneath of my apartment is the parking basement with a lot of electronic devices and water drainage system of the whole building. When I use the compass at lower level, it doesn't show the direction correctly as it is affected by these devices. I think this is related to dowsing. At the moment I am not ready for another course, what should I do to keep the good energy for the apartment?
This is a long post, please assist me. Thank you very much.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear tuyet,

You can place your activation cards under and behind object (like a picture frame, when they need to go in more of a public area. Of course, if you can ideally place them in those directions of your bedroom, that will represent your whole home space.

Talk to your Feng Shui master regarding your changes to seeing the flow of energy into the room and the placement of the safety box, and the reasoning behind it.One may be more important then the other,

Draping a light sheet/cloth over a beam can be very helpful.

You are more than likely correct in thinking a dowsing solution could help with some of what's going on below you, since you probably change anything down there yourself. Until you get the course, do your best to improve what you can improve with the Feng Shui of your living area. Good, better, best.

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved