Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello PhoroReaders and folks,

First read this https://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=83804#Post83804

With this concept, I am moving forward to invite people to meet, and lets engage in learning and understanding how to photoread.

The main theme, is that we learn by doing. We learn by sharing our experiences.

1. So what can we do?

We will meet. For about 2-3 hours. Firstly we will discuss different techniques in all the steps. Then share our photoreading experiences, and finally be open for any discussion related to photoreading. Like individual issues related to photoreading, planning on how to use photoreading for exams, etc.

2. So where can we meet?

We can meet in Mumbai. I am in Mumbai for another week, we can meet this Saturday or Sunday i.e. 23rd or 24th of May 2015. I live in Ghatkopar West area.
We can meet at a cafe, restaurant or hall, basically I don't have a budget, I have location where we can meet. Which depends on the number of people willing to meet.

3. So what should I bring?

You can bring your books, which you like to PR. You can bring something for note-taking.

4. So who am I?

I am a photoreader. I am not a bonafide photoreader. Just a student, who uses photoreading technique. I find beneficial for my studies. And I have been able to do a lot with the help of photoreading. I would like to share and learn more about photoreading, by meeting other people too.

5. Why am I doing this?

Because I have seen lots of Indian asking about photoreading. SO they can to come and visit, and see how it actually works.

6. How do I sign-up?

Well its simple, send me a message, or write down here, if you are interested.

Note: Please don't give away any personal information here. Use PM for this matter.

6. What to send in the message?

Name:
Contact Details: Email, Phone-call or whatsapp.
Day: Saturday or Sunday.

7. What I shouldn't expect?

That this is a group activity, without any participation we won't gain anything. Hence don't expect to gain a lot, without participating. That I will be teaching how to photoread, sorry I am not photoreading expect, nor I am an official photoreader. Nor I am affiliated with the Learning Strategies Corporation.
You can also read my post on the website, that will also give some clear picture as what to expect.

8. What should I expect?

That you will gain some perspective. Period. It will rejuvenate your enthusiasm for photoreading. And we will have a good time.

Again, the meet-up structure can change, timing can also be decided.

Please suggest any thing else we can do, also any corrections. Additionally I apologize for such short notice.I will provide update on how many have confirmed to meet, here.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Before giving out personal information, get started the communications here. Get a feel for the people you intend to meet. Make sure they are legitimate PhotoReading students or experienced users... Be safe people.

Check if the person who contacts you through PM is posting on the forum. It's a red flag if they are not. Just because they PM you does not mean they are interested in learning or improving their PhotoReading skills.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved