Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Solidor Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings Diamond Feng Shui Forum.

Currently I'm renting a small room, and I have been studying this course at my own rate.

I am Male
Born in January 6, 1986
My Male personal Energy number is : 6
My Success Direction: West
My Health Direction: NorthEast
My Relationship Direction: SouthWest
My Growth Direction: NorthWest

My current problem is that I have a big bed and a big desk taking more than half the space inside my room. My main struggle is to set up both my Desk and my bed to face one of my positive directions.

Currently, My desk is facing my success direction, but I am not in a kings position. In addition, my Bed is facing my success direction, but there is no space between my bed and the desk in order to get to my closet.

Also, I have glass patio door in the north, and I'm not sure how to treat it using Feng Shui.

Lastly, I have a ceiling fan, is that a problem with Feng Shui?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated it.

Hi,

if you cannot face the door when sitting at your desk, place a mirror so that you can see the door and the incoming opportunities.

Maybe it's an idea to place the bed a bit closer to the closet and the desk opposite the entrance facing your health direction... Can the closet be moved? In very small rooms you do not have many options.

If you sleep with your head under a window, make sure it is covered at night.

The fan shouldn't be a problem, I think.

What do you want to do with your patio door? Is anything wrong with it? If you have the feeling that your attention flows outside due to the patio door, simply hang a curtain

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved