Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,

I'm very excited to be here! I experienced the Living the Law of Attraction Paraliminal on Carl Harvey's Big Life and felt so good that I decided to buy some paraliminals smile

I'm starting with the Self-Esteem Supercharger as recommended. If anyone has any tips about best positions, hours to listen, how many times a day, etc it would be most welcome.

Also, I wanted to know if it's possible to listen to the paraliminals as a meditation audio (in lotus position).

Many thanks in advance and best to all!

Learning Strategies Admin

You'll find that varies on a personal basis, even a day to day basis. Best is if you can find a time when you won't be disturbed and sit back and close your eyes to listen.

For further tips for use, see the booklet that comes with each Paraliminal.

No reason why you cannot sit in lotus position if you find that comfortable. Lying on the floor is just fine too.

Alex

OP Offline

Many thanks, Alex. I am listening twice a day: once in the morning and once in the evening, when I get home from work. The idea is to build a foundation of self-esteem. I'm also listening to the sleep learning track in my sleep.

The first and second days I felt really great, but today it didn't feel so good. Maybe I'm listening too much?

Best regards,
Carolina.

More is not always better. I recommend giving some space so you can notice the shifts and adjust your listening purpose accordingly.

Alex

OP Offline

Many thanks, Alex. Will do that.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved