Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Antheia Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there again

I have another question. I hope someone can help with this because it is literally destroying my life.

I have a great amount of childhood trauma and have worked through a lot of it and released a lot of the beliefs, but I have a negative inner voice that is relentless. It is critical and negative. The most damaging things it says are things like "nothing ever changes", "I am stuck", "nothing I do will make a difference". This is blocking all the work I am doing.

It comes at me when I can't distract myself, like in the shower, or when I am getting dressed. It comes as a question or a phantom conversation. It is tricksy and awful and I have tried thought-stopping and replacing with positives and I am not winning.

I have been using Belief and New History Generator. I would appreciate any help. I am fighting to move to a more positive mindset as I am struggling with depression and alarmingly dark thoughts.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Along with the Paraliminal audios you are already using you might also consider letting go. What you fight must persist. Because fighting it is resisting it.

Asking yourself if you could let go of the inner critic is a good start to a fairer relationship with yourself. You can use the Letting Go Paraliminal. I think you might prefer to take it further. Have a look at the Sedona Method.

Alex

Hello

I have somewhat of a similar problem & would suggest Fresh Start. It has helped me a lot. & Letting Go is excellent too.
Consider the possibility that these thoughts might not be coming from yourself but there's a such a thing called entities which often attach themselves to people who have been traumatised & have "open" or weak auars. Is it possible? Especially if you feel totally helpless & at the mercy of the thoughts. This is what happened to me! Scary...
But with using paraliminals & Holosync & other healing methods (the most helpful was Prana healing, which you can easily find a practitioner via Google) & also another site (which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share here???), I'm gaining control over them & have had helped to release the entities from me.
If you feel the thoughts are from yourself, then Fresh Start & Auto Pilot would help with the self-sabotage.......

consider self-esteem generator as these thoughts are often a result of lack of self-love. smile

Others I'd consider: New Option Generator & ANXIETY Free.

Feel or sense which is right for yourself. If you're drawn to a particular one per se. wink
Wishing you success on your journey of life. <3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved