Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84013 03/13/15 04:41 PM
Antheia Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there

I am having a lot of difficulty getting tasks at work done. I have a to-do list and I have post-it notes stuck all over the place. I know that once I get started I will get through the tasks (they are not exciting tasks, but need to be done) very quickly. I just can't get motivated to do them.

I have been using the Get Around to It Paraliminal every morning for a week and I love listening to it. I am just not seeing any change as yet.

I am also using a few other paraliminals in the evening. I am alternating Belief, New History Generator and Positive Relationships to deal with some old beliefs and a relationship situation. I don't know if that is the right way to approach things.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Sounds to me like you need Natural Brilliance.

Select one task from all those task. And consider the reason you're not doing it. Then listen to Get Around To It with that task in mind. I recommend preparing the task in the evening and listening to Get Around To It first thing in the morning.

You might also want to skip working on the belief and relationship for a day or two while you work with Get Around To It.

Alex

Antheia Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Alex. I will have a look at Natural Brilliance and also try doing one task at a time.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved