Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AB Offline OP
OP Offline

What are the best Paraliminals to use in the following situations developed due to a difficult life due to serious sickness of one's partner, financial difficulties (left job several years ago to start an alternative health care practice, but practice is very slow and income scarce) etc.

1. Difficulty getting out of bed (most days I stay there till noon, even though I wake up early around sunrise)
2. Procrastination
3. No desire to work or go out or be social with anyone
4. General Anxiety and fatigue
5. Overall feeling of discouragement and hopelessness that no matter what I do I do not/can not succeed, or even if they would, it would require a LOT of work - which I am not capable of....
6. No desire to do marketing or social networking. Done it for years but didn't get desired results.

I have tried to have a listening plan before but something comes up and I get distracted or loose interest.

thank you

Last edited by AB; 03/05/15 08:48 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

1. Any Paraliminal that lifts you up. You Deserve it, Talking to Win, Conscious Time are starters. You can also use Happy for No Reason.

2. Get Around To It. Also look at the Paraliminal that relates to the area where you are procrastinating.

3. Talk to Win, Sales Leap Self-Esteem Supercharger, Anxiety Free.

4. Self-Esteem Supercharger

5. Self-Esteem Supercharger

Other Paraliminals you can use are Abundant Money Mindset. Living the Law of Attraction.

I also recommend Tapping along with Paraliminal audios.

You should also check with your doctor to make sure there is nothing medically causing depression.

Alex

AB Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Alex ! I will try these and will follow up in a little while. Much appreciated !

May i add the sleep/wake up refreshed for getting out of bed? smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved