Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

I have a question about image streaming. Would I likely gain effects (or improved effects?) if I image stream while listening to a brainwave entrainment recording (eg binaural beats, isochronic tones, etc)? I find when I listen to these recordings they can prompt pictures/images to appear in my minds eye. If I were to describe these out loud while listening to the recording would this work, or do the pictures need to come 'naturally' without the brainwave entrainment in order for me to gain any benefits from the image streaming process?

thanks,

Richard

Learning Strategies Admin

Try it and see and report your experience.

Alex

K_A Offline

Dear Sir,

(1) If image streaming is practiced for twenty minutes (speaking to a tape recorder), how long ideally should debriefing to a notepad be?

(2) Is it okay to practice image streaming up to three hours on occasional days, in short sessions, without putting in as many hours of strenuous physical exercise? If I have done image streaming for two or three hours on a particular day without any physical exercise, can if possibly lead to an increase in need for sleep?

Yours Truly
K_A

Last edited by K_A; 03/03/15 07:47 PM.
K_A Offline

Hello

Suppose I am doing image streaming (to a tape recorder or a live listener) for finding a solution to a specific question and I wish to generate three or four sets of images for the solution. Is it okay to pause for a few moments to debrief in short to a notepad immediately after every set of images rather than first getting all three sets of images and then debriefing? Because if I first obtain all three sets of images I may forget a few important aspects of the images.

Thanks

1. As long as it takes you.

2. Yes.

3.Yes You can debrief after each image stream. Just be aware that your next image stream will be influenced by your previous debrief

K_A Offline

Sir,

I have accumulated around 45 hours of regular image streaming and 10 hours of high thinktank methods such as hidden question and question sandwich techniques (speaking loudly to myself without a tape recorder) between 10 Dec 2014 and 5 March 2015, averaging around 40 minutes per day. I have tried to search for meaning and done debriefing to another medium after about one-fourth of the sessions. I experienced several beneficial effects such as improvement in memory, improvement and ease in handwriting, enhancement in IQ level, better presence of mind/situational awareness, ability to write poetry better and longer, etc. For further benefits in intelligence and creativity and in more diverse spheres, is it best to continue with regular image streaming and high thinktank methods (without a partner) or should I switch to the use of some other methods (other than heldbreath underwater swimming, for lack of access to a swimming pool.)?

Why not continue using image streaming?

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved