Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83737 01/19/15 11:40 PM
OP Offline

Hi;

My question is at one point in videos, Marie says that sometimes it can be a logo design that can be destructive for business, so my question is I don't find any references where I can figure out what kind of logos/shape will be supporting my business success?

Plus I would like to have all kinds of input/ideas to best implement Feng shui while starting a business (Ignore best directions at the moment). I would appreciate anyone sharing their experiences also.

Love and blessings!

Umehani

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear umehani9,

If you look at page 13 of the Level Two manual, you can use the Computer screen guidelines. A Diamond Feng Shui colleague here at Learning Strategies also send people the following, which sums up specific business card guidelines from one of her retreats.

Best,

Shawn
-----

Business Card Feng Shui

You lay out a business card in the same way as you would a laptop screen (Computer, Level 2 Manual, page 13). South would be at the top of the screen or card.

Marie put her logo in the success corner and her picture in the growth area because she is a teacher. Purple enhances her SW corner.

Put your email and phone in your relationship area. Place something strong about what you do in the success area. Something in the center is always good because it centers your business.

Also work with your fortune colors or your success direction colors.

Make sure there is not an element that is attacking your self (your name or picture).

If you use a dragon, use one that has a big belly.

Put something lush on it, not like the small stem of a tree.

People won’t pick up your business cards if it is not connected with you, connected with your energy. Bless them with violet and blue.

Also, what is the kua number of your business? Be aware that when a major partner comes into your business you have a new birth year (a 50% or more). Then it’s wonderful to try to find a combination of the logo of your business, your kua and the business kua. If your business kua and yours are opposite, bringing in a partner with the business kua may get the business going.

Non profits and churches are female businesses, most businesses are male.

If you feel you need to work closer with your mentor or boss, activate the NW with a picture of you and them or put your business card and their card together or any other symbol that shows a good connection. This should go in a golden frame.

OP Offline

Thank you so much for your reply...This helps!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved