Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DVad Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm working my way through the Paraliminal Accelerator. I have a clear goal but I do not know how to achieve it. I do not know the steps to take. I guess I've been anticipating some insight or intuition about how to proceed but have not been aware of any coming my way.

My goal is a financial one, and I just can't seem to hone in on the best method to meet it. I have some options but can't seem to get myself to take action on any of them. I feel paralyzed. Today an option came to me that I really like, but I'm still not clear about which steps to take to make it happen.

Day 16 - Get Around to It - part B asks about specific tasks to achieve the goal. I don't know the answer. Suggestions?

Thank you

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Your specific task in this case sounds like getting clear on what your financial goal is. If you use Get Around To It to work on that.

Alex

DVad Offline OP
OP Offline

Wow, that makes sense. My goal is clear but how to achieve it is not. Getting clear on that would be my task. Very simple. Thank you

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved