Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83573 10/30/14 02:00 AM
gecko66 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello SFQ peeps smile

Does Master Lin offer any tips on anger/frustration?

I've had ongoing and severe problems with my jaw/TMJ/Grinding/Teeth problems. It has persisted for quite sometime and I've cracked all my front teeth from grinding in my sleep.

I am certain it's caused by years of accumulated anger and frustration.

I've been meditating and doing qigong for awhile now, but I can't shift this jaw stuff (tried everything from conventional medicine to repeated+consistent acupuncture).

I see that some other systems of qigong talk about 'purging' emotions (6 healing sounds).

I know Master Lin talks about forgiveness (or even 'pretending' to forgive), but I'm wondering if there are any SFQ exercises/concepts to specifically purge anger/extreme frustration?

Just looking for anything that can help. This jaw/teeth stuff is really dragging me down.

Kind thanks to all.
Gecko.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear gecko66,

I like the Energy Yawn" from the Brain Gym work for that whole TMJ, holding energy there, along with detecting and working on that area and anywhere else I find blockages. Stand in from of a mirror each morning and take 5 minutes to detect and work on yourself. This and Small Universe + Active exercises can help shift things...as will supportive nutrition and sleep.

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved