Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Ah! I see what you mean, I will certainly take that on board. To focus on the reaching the destination what would be the best Paraliminal/s to do if needed be? I already do the Holosync meditation CD & I have just finished Purification Level 2 - I will get Level 3 soon. Because I did use Holosync many times to focus on reaching my destination.

Guillaume.

Learning Strategies Admin

I'd be inclined to start with the Personal Genius Paraliminal and then the Prosperity one. They allow me to daydream about my destination.

Remember too. That would be my interpretation for me. It's important to take what has meaning for you.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks for that Alex. Funny though I did think of the Prosperity Paraliminal as 1 of the possibilities. But, certainly I will use the Personal Genius one. I had a possible thought of the Power Thinking Paraliminal as well...I'll read the booklet for that one before I make a decision. But, I am definitely going to begin with the 2 you suggested...that was good advice.

THANK YOU.

Guillaume.

Power Thinking was another possibility that I thought of. It could be interesting play.

Alex

OP Offline

You read my mind on that one...ha-ha! What I did immediately yesterday was to do both the Personal Genius & Prosperity Paraliminals. I'll keep doing these 2 for a while (and I did take a 20 minute break in between the Paraliminals) then when I finish I'll do the Power Thinking one for a few days.

GUILLAUME.

OP Offline

Hi Alex! Just want to give you an update. I listened to both of the suggested Paraliminals for 1 week - when I read the booklet particularly for the Prosperity one it did say to do this for 1 week & then reinforce it in about 2 or 3 weeks later. So what I am going to do is stop the 2 now & move on to the Power Thinking Paraliminal for a few days maybe more. I'll see how it goes.

GUILLAUME.

Hi Guillaume

I was reading your posts and I just wondered since it's been almost 2 years now, where you're at now?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved