Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Naz7 Offline OP
OP Offline

In the abundance for life course, i have made my seven choices. I have completed working with the first choice- so i went through clarity, visualization, acceptance, focus and labrynth exercise, process of congruent communication and then solution focus paraliminal. I am repeating the three paraliminals and congruent communication exercise for this choice. Now, should I wait for menifestation of this choice or start with the second choice of mine in same process. More specifically should I work on the seven choices together? What is the ideal sequencing?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Keep applying the Seven Steps to the goal until it feels absolutely right, no question in your mind that you're willing to face the price of attaining the goal. And I'm inclined to keep visualisation going on that one goal until it proves to be manifesting. The other goals, read them and plan them when appropriate don't be surprised if they start to show up before the main one you're working on.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved