Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83247 06/05/14 05:40 PM
OP Offline

hi alex i need your help to understand correctly the answer of dr win wenger to question 18 in his image streaming faq page http://www.winwenger.com/faq.htm#18.when he said that we should get in as much physical exercice as we spent time image streaming ;i image stream for 60 minutes a day then i should do 60 minutes of pure physical exercices which means i need more thatn 1 hour because of the breaks or a 60 minutes as a mix between physical exercices and taking breaks (rest time)
-if u can ask paul scheele or win wenger directly i will be thankful.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:
Seven hours a day for more than one day is not a very good idea unless you are willing to physically exercise strenuously an equal 7 hours/day to keep your system in balance. You should get in as much physical exercise as you spend time Image-Streaming or any other form of deep-state or meditative activity.

If you image stream / meditate or do any form of entrainment --- have a life as well. Balance it with exercise.

I'd add family, hygiene and work to that balance as well.

So if you Image Stream for an hour a day, exercise to take care of your body physically, an hour a day seems reasonable. Spend time with your family and look after your basic needs. An hour absolute minimum, since most days most people have an 8 hour work day, and sleep.

Also an hour a day image streaming is likely to be matched by up to an hour of debriefing if you're doing it on your own.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved