Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Naz7 Offline OP
OP Offline

I am in a devastated situation at the moment. I have discovered that my husband is maintaining a relationship with another girl. I am a successful professional at my early 40s. I have three kids and don't want to break my family. My husband does not know that I have discovered the truth about him. The situation is if I reveal the truth to him (which I tried indirectly), that will only give him a chance to leave me and my kids. I don't want that; because I am madly in love with him and also given my social attitude, my children will be affected very badly if the separation takes place. He is trying to maintain relationship with me and also with his new affair. But I am always anxious that he will leave us.
Since February of this year I am applying abundance for life course for my choice of happy relationship without any influence by a third party. Still I could not manifest my goal, though I notice some behavioral change in my husband. I also have Ultimate you mindfest in my library. Last week I have purchased Intuition supercharger, personal magnetism and creating spark. Can anyone help me to guide how and which paraliminals I should use to achive my goal. Also tell me whether I need to use some other paraliminal, which can help me better, and keep me at peace. The feeling exercise help me lot, but I go back to anxiety time and again. Please help me. I don't want to loose my family.

Learning Strategies Admin

As long as you focus on a relationship "without a third party" You will have exactly that.

You say you don't want your husband to leave you, in that case you may have to accept that he has someone else as well. Accepting what is, since he hasn't made a decision to leave the family.

Not a happy situation but we cannot manipulate others and be happy about it.

Since you have the Abundance For Life course I think you need to take the "My husband shouldn't be having an affair" and "I want the other woman gone" through the Inquiry Process.

If you're doing it on your own this means writing out the worksheet and writing out the answers. Be prepared to spend 30 minutes to an hour with it. Anything less than 30 minutes you're probably skipping over the answers.

If you have problems with the Inquiry Process you can email me for coaching.

Alex

Naz7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Alex,
could you please send me your e mail?

Click on my name, Send a private message.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved