Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline
Learning Strategies Admin

Have you been swallowed by a dragon?

Last summer 23 people realized they had been swallowed by a dragon.

They knew they could choose how their lives go, but knowing it and doing it proved challenging.

Trying to create the ideal life only showed the gap between knowing and doing.

It was absolutely clear that no one was responsible for any limitation in their lives but themselves, so they chose to do something about it.

They developed the understanding that their problem solving strategies actively kept their problems in place.

They were led through processes and methods by Paul Scheele to face down all their limits. At some point they knew it would be possible to get it right, and that’s when their lives started becoming a whole lot easier and more joyful.

Achieving what you want is easier when you have someone facilitating your progress away from the blind alleys and dead ends and into the wide open spaces of ease and grace.

In fact, it does not matter your goals. They could be financial security, a better relationship, some huge corporate project, a life-changing scientific breakthrough, writing a book, building a house, or running for mayor of your town.

This summer it’s your turn…

Bring your baggage to Paul’s Ultimate You Retreat, and plan on leaving it behind.

He wants you to bring your problems and issues, competing agreements, bad behaviors, whatever you are doing or not doing, physical obstacles, emotional blocks, doubts and fears, limiting beliefs, everything and anything that presently keeps you from the life of your dreams.

He will lead you through a series of experiences, mental exercises, and deep processes to awaken your mind, open your heart, strengthen your will, stimulate your imagination, connect you with your soul’s purpose, and propel you toward your ideal future.

You will return home inspired, with a reinvigorated outlook, the tools and methods to express your genius every day, and a comprehensive plan to make it all a reality.

We begin Monday, August 11, at 9:00 a.m. We will finish on August 15 at 4:30 p.m.

Hope to see you here.

Pete

Last edited by Shawn_Grim; 03/23/16 02:53 PM.

Hi all & Alex! I was meant to write about this earlier but, I've been a little distracted recently.

What it is I did the Ultimate You Retreat in the week 11th-15th August 2014. And I really enjoyed every minute of it when I was there. And funny though I just celebrated my birthday just before I left. Before I go on I firstly wanted to say it was neither a good nor bad experience...it was a SPECIAL experience. Also, for me it was great being in that fantastic city again called Minneapolis, where I very recently did the Photo-Reading & Genius Code seminars...& it was in the same hotel too, an even bigger bonus.

There are so many good things I could say about the retreat but, unfortunately I'll end up writing a book. It's certainly true what Alex stated about being swallowed by a dragon...we all had this at the UYR. The exercises we did there I had learnt so much & there a few exciting activities as well which really stimulated our brains but, in a very good way. What was also special for me was that I met so many interesting people who were like-minded as I was & bearing in mind I was the only one who travelled there all the way from the UK...& it was so worth the trip. When we did some Paraliminal sessions it felt different compared when I do this in my own home....& now this time when I do Paraliminals I always feel that Paul Scheele is there right in front of me. And from a Paraliminal point of view you do understand them a lot more & REALLY get the juice of it all. I'm going to use the experience of setting goals more constructively this time.

So if another UYR comes along...YOU SHOULD DO IT! You will have an enriching experince that you'll never forget! Also, on a more interesting note I had dreamt about being at the UYR 3 times & I certainly tribute this to the recent Photo-Reading/Genius Code seminars I did this year in 2014. Doing these made my images much stronger.

GUILLAUME.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved